No internet

• 20 November 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 97 Bekeken

I have subscribed to Odido beginning of the month and I've had my odido internet setup since 15 November and the internet is still not working. I've been calling the call center for a week now and they blame it on delta (the actual internet provider). Today Delta sent me an email for an appointment so their technician can come and take a look. And the soonest option was end of the month with no guarantee that it'll get fixed.

I'm wondering why a customer has to be involved with Odido, Guidion, and Delta, three companies for a service that is not working for a month. 

5 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

@Radwan I am sorry to hear that the installation was not successful. However, I am sure that the technician will be able to fix this for you! 

As Odido, we are dependent on our network supplier (Delta) to activate the line. Ones the line is activated we will send our installation partner Guidion, who will then install the equipment. Normally, everything should work as soon as Guidion has finished the installation. Yet, in your case, the signal of the line did not come through correctly. Since the network supplier is responsible for the line, they are the only ones who can resolve this. Hence, why you have received an e-mail from them to make an appointment. I understand that you would like to have your appointment sooner, but I can’t change this for you as they work with their own schedule. 

If you need any help in the future, please let me know. I will gladly help you further! 

@Radwan I am sorry to hear that the installation was not successful. However, I am sure that the technician will be able to fix this for you! 

As Odido, we are dependent on our network supplier (Delta) to activate the line. Ones the line is activated we will send our installation partner Guidion, who will then install the equipment. Normally, everything should work as soon as Guidion has finished the installation. Yet, in your case, the signal of the line did not come through correctly. Since the network supplier is responsible for the line, they are the only ones who can resolve this. Hence, why you have received an e-mail from them to make an appointment. I understand that you would like to have your appointment sooner, but I can’t change this for you as they work with their own schedule. 

If you need any help in the future, please let me know. I will gladly help you further! 

Hello Teresa, today Delta technician came and told me the issue is resolved. However we still have no internet. I called the call center and they said to me that it's an issue in the system and they will call someone to solve it. I was also asked two weeks ago to buy a simcard to activate vouchers on my phone until the internet is back. However because the sim card was not working I called odido phone call center and they told me if I want to cancel the sim subscription I have to pay 2 years worth of monthly subscriptions!!! I don't know what is happening but this making our lives he'll. We have paid 230 euros for internet top up on our phones since we were promised to have the internet working. 

Reputatie 1

@Radwan Hey Radwan, I’m a former costumer of Odido. Trust me, abandon the contract. Odido won’t do anything and you’re wasting your time. You’re still able to abandon this contract if you cancel it now. I did it today and it worked. Guidion is a joke. And Odido just let it happen. 

I wish I could, they know I can't because KPN and other companies don't have service in my area. It's a month now without internet and both me and my wife work from home. Our little one doesn't have the luxury of watching cartoons anymore because phone internet is very expensive. We are paying 7.99 euro per 1 gb on KPN because we maxed out our monthly allocation.

It is devastating, and no answers at all.

Reputatie 1

@Radwan Oh that really sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. It's crazy to me how they can get away with this. I really hope it gets fixed soon for you and your family. You deserve better than this. 

Reageer