Status bestelling Samsung - S24

• 29 March 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 60 Bekeken

Hello. Can you help me? On March 17, I ordered the s24 ultra. I got the tracking link from post nl. then I received information about a delivery delay. Status has not changed for 10 days. Post nl refers me to you. I would like to know exactly when I will receive my phone. Regards
Ordernummer

Marciano van Odido 28 dagen geleden

Hi Lukasz, welcome to our Community! Nice to see you went for the Samsung S24 Ultra. Good choice! Not nice to hear that your Track & Trace hasn't been updated. I've looked into it and I see that the last status was on the 20th of March, indeed. What did PostNL say exactly? Because it gives the status '’Sorry, bezorgmoment is bijgewerkt. Het lukt vandaag niet je pakket te bezorgen.'’ they should be able to tell you where your package is. I'd love to hear what they told you.

According to our order system, your package has been delivered today around 10:41. Did you receive it this morning?

If not, I'm going to start an investigation at PostNL to see what happened to your package immediately. You will receive an e-mail with a consent form for the investigation. If you fill that in correctly and send it back, my colleagues will start the investigation very soon. Please note that it can take a while before you hear something. Because we are dependent of PostNL and other departments that are working on it.

I look forward to your reply and if you haven't received it, we will get to work!  

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Lukasz, welcome to our Community! Nice to see you went for the Samsung S24 Ultra. Good choice! Not nice to hear that your Track & Trace hasn't been updated. I've looked into it and I see that the last status was on the 20th of March, indeed. What did PostNL say exactly? Because it gives the status '’Sorry, bezorgmoment is bijgewerkt. Het lukt vandaag niet je pakket te bezorgen.'’ they should be able to tell you where your package is. I'd love to hear what they told you.

According to our order system, your package has been delivered today around 10:41. Did you receive it this morning?

If not, I'm going to start an investigation at PostNL to see what happened to your package immediately. You will receive an e-mail with a consent form for the investigation. If you fill that in correctly and send it back, my colleagues will start the investigation very soon. Please note that it can take a while before you hear something. Because we are dependent of PostNL and other departments that are working on it.

I look forward to your reply and if you haven't received it, we will get to work!  

I didn't receive my order!  Post nl in response to my message only said that the parcel was delayed.  And that I should contact you. I had same problem 2 years ago with my s22. No words.  Incompetent company!

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Lukasz, sorry to hear that you didn't receive it. I forwarded a case so my colleagues can start the investigation at PostNL. As I said, you will receive an e-mail from them soon with a consent form to approve the investigation. Please reply to that e-mail as soon as possible, so they can start. It might take a while for you to hear from my colleagues, because they will need to wait for replies from PostNL and other departments, but everything will be alright. If you haven't heard anything next week, please let me know. I can check the case and I will let you know if there's any updates!

Case 70001897

Reageer