Skip to main content

internet

• 15 April 2024
  • 40 reacties
  • 261 Bekeken

Dear Employee,

I recently moved to my new home in Rhenen. I wanted to take my existing internet connection with me to my new address. However, the appointment you scheduled is approximately 1.5 months later.

Since I already have a modem, there is no need to send another modem. The previous resident of this house also used Odido internet services. I don't understand why I have to wait 1.5 months. I would like to ask you to check your system. If it is possible to transfer my internet connection faster, I would greatly appreciate it.

I originally requested a 400 megabit internet connection, but if I can get internet sooner, I would also be happy with 100 megabit. I look forward to your response and would appreciate your prompt response.
Thank you in advance for your help and attention.

Customer number: XXXXXXX

Yours sincerely,
Ahmet

Moderator edit: plaats geen persoonsgegevens in een openbaar bericht.

40 reacties

Hi @Ishana van Odido 

Thank you for your response. I still haven't received an appointment email from Guidon, Odido's installation partner, for the internet installation. I'm sure you understand that it's really frustrating not to be able to use the internet nearly two months after applying. I hope this problem will be solved soon. Thanks in advance for your help

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

I totally get it @a.ahmet0050. I am sorry for the wait, please know that we want nothing more than to welcome you to our network. We win nothing by letting you wait. Indeed, the date has past and the right department wil get in contact with Delta Fiber. Please know that we will send Guidion out as soon as we possibly can. I hope this will happen soon!

Hi @Cheyenne van Odido 

Actually, the whole story started three months ago when I wanted to move my home internet because I was moving to a new house. After the application, I learned that my internet subscription was canceled due to a mistake by Odido. I then reapplied to Odido for new home internet.

Odido scheduled an appointment so far in the future that I had to pay for extra internet packages to provide internet to my new home. I even bought a new mobile simcard and am still paying extra for the mobile internet that I use as a personal access point (Hotpoint) in my home.

I'm sure you understand me, but I think Odido could have done something to make up for their mistake in this process. ( For example, I have 2 Odido mobile lines, Odido could provide extra mobile internet.) Don't you think I'm right? 🤗

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @a.ahmet0050, I fully understand your sentiment in this. Hasn't it been offered to send voucher codes so that you can use unlimited internet on our 4g network? 

Hi @Tommie van Odido 

Unfortunately I have not received even a single voucher or anything else🤦🏻‍♂️ 

I have been paying extra money for the internet for 3 months, even though it is not my fault.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@a.ahmet0050 My sincere apologies that you haven’t receive a vouchercode. I immediately send you one in a private message. 

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. I’m here to help! 

Thank you for your help.

Could you please give information about the latest status of home internet installation date?

Until what date should I wait?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

No new update on this yet @a.ahmet0050. However, I did submit a call request to the appropriate department. They will look into it and get back to you with more information on the delivery.

Hello odido employees,

Could someone please send me an internet voucher? It was normally done in @Teresa van Odido  but I can't reach her now. Thanks in advance

@Tommie van Odido @Nora van Odido @Demi van Odido @Ishana van Odido @Cheyenne van Odido  

Would you like to help me?

🤗

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @a.ahmet0050 

I'll send you a voucher via pm 🙂

Thanks a lot @Waqqas ☺️

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@a.ahmet0050 

No problem :)

Hello,

I ordered home internet from Odido about 2 months ago. Finally, a cable company came to my house today and installed the fiber optic cable, but I am curious about one issue: I still haven't received an appointment email from "Guidion" for the modem installation. Could you help me with this? Thanks in advance

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @a.ahmet0050, so the FTU is now installed? Then it won't be very long before Guidion is turned on. Right now, this is the latest update:  We can only provide a rough estimate for the expected delivery date: 07-09-2024. As soon as we can provide a more accurate expected delivery date you will be informed.

Reageer