Skip to main content

Hello,
I did not receive any modem or new device. I cannot see where the device was left. No one came to my house for any work. No one dug in the street. No cable was drawn to my house. There is no fiber cable in my house.

thanks

best regards

I am not currently receiving fiber internet service from you and I do not accept this fee. Please provide service at the new price after all installations are completed and my new device is delivered to me.

Hi @juststar, thanks for informing me! I can see that the migrate is in process. Yesterday we've send you the ZyXel T-75 modem and the Huawei HN8010Ts-20 ONT. When the activation and patch has been done by Open Dutch Fiber (this can take up to 22-10-2024), we will send you an e-mail for making a appointment with Guidion for the in-home installation. You will receive this automatically.

Please know that the billing for this new subscription won't start until the modem is online and you are using our internet!

Hello, thank you for your quick response. I don't see any tracking number. If there is a shipping number, can you please share it with me? Also, can I use a static IP address for the internet service I receive?

@juststar Good that you mention this. Of course, I will look into the situation for you. I’m happy to help! 

I see that we have sent the request to send your package to our distribution center. However, this has not been sent out to you yet. As soon as this happens (I expect at the beginning of next week) you’ll also receive the tracking code. 

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. I’m always happy to do so! 

Hello, thank you for your quick response. The company we have an agreement with for fiber optic installation will visit my home on Tuesday, October 22. However, the device has not reached me yet. In fact, there is no information that it is on its way yet. Will the company be able to install the fiber optic before the devices reach me?

Hi @juststar, don't worry! I get your question, but gridoperator Open Dutch Fiber won't need the hardware. The hardware is needed by Guidion, our installation technician. As Teresa said, hopefully DHL can provide you with information at the beginning of the coming week. In that case, you will receive an e-mail.

When Open Dutch Fiber has done the patch, we will send you a message, letting you know you can make a appointment with Guidion. In this message there is a link to make an appointment with. Hopefully then you will know when the package will arrive and you can plan a appointment with Guidion accordingly. Thank you for your patience!

I waited all day for the team to come. But they didn't. I called at 14:45. They said they would send the team. I called again at 16:30. They said the team was coming. But they didn't come. Now the team called and said they would come tomorrow. I explained that I was working during the day. They told me they would come at 17:00 in the evening. I took the day off work today and lost a day's pay. This is a great injustice to me. I think it's all about the team not coming voluntarily. I'm very sorry and aggrieved. I want compensation for my damages. Appointments are not a joke. We live in a state of law. I demand compensation for my damages by your company.

Reageer