Skip to main content

We have no internet since Monday morning, Yesterday a technician from Guidion visited us to fix the odido internet (of course he was 4 hours late without us receiving any notification or update!) but he informed us that the cable outside (which apparently is part of  KPN infrastructure) is damaged and he cannot fix it. He told me that we will hear from odido or kpn about it in less than 24 hours. we have not heard anything yet and since we work significant amount of the week from home (both me and my wife) and the reception of Odido cell is not great here, it made our life soooo difficult. moreover I have heard many stories where this has happened and there was no actual ticket to inform KPN to doing the maintenance. therefore, I am really worried of this situation. 

Hey @AbbyAA84, welcome to our Community!

I really hope you're back online soon. It looks like Guidion has already been and tried to help, but couldn't get to the bottom of it. The technician has created a ticket for you with our technical department, who'll look into it for you. Hopefully you'll be back online before you know it! 

Hey @AbbyAA84, welcome to our Community!

I really hope you're back online soon. It looks like Guidion has already been and tried to help, but couldn't get to the bottom of it. The technician has created a ticket for you with our technical department, who'll look into it for you. Hopefully you'll be back online before you know it! 

Hey Tommie,
Thanks for the quick response. it’s good to hear that the ticket is already there, hope it happens faster than I expected :) 

Now it’s been 2 days since the Guidion technician visited us but we are still in the dark and there is no update and no contact whatsoever. this makes me feel no one there actually cares (it’s extremely frustrating that you have no internet connection for 5 days and the way things (not)moving it seems it is going to be much longer, and there is nothing I can do). and there will be no motion until you call the service center multiple times.

The backoffice got 3-5 days to pick tickets up and do analysis. This is a consumer connection, there is no 24/7 SLA… What Odido can do for you is provide a unlimited mobile data voucher for a Ben or Odido simcard. Via a wifi hotspot on your phone, you could work via a mobile connection. Do you want such voucher?

3-5 days to just pick up a ticket for this day and age where internet connection is almost as essential as other utilities seems very customer unfriendly, shows how much customers matter.

no thank you , I already have unlimited data, although Odido reception is not that great here. 

Hi @AbbyAA84, I understand where you are coming from. This is the situation though, we need time to fix this. For now I don't have new information to share, but you will be informed right away when we do. If you want me to let my mobile colleagues check your mobile network, let me know. Unlimited Data can be a lifesaver when the reception is good. Let me know if you want this!

so it was last Tuesday (October 8th) when Guidion technician came to our house (and eventually created a ticket for the broken fiber outside) and still NO update/reaction from Odido!
“The backoffice got 3-5 days to pick tickets up and do analysis”, even this one has already passed but still nothing.

keep up the good work Odido!

Hi @AbbyAA84, we want the issue to be resolved as soon as possible as well! I have checked for an update for you and I see that the network operator has been directed to fix the issue on 15-10-2024. They will contact you by phone to make an appointment. Note that they can call you anonymously. Hopefully you can enjoy our services again soon!

Reageer