Skip to main content

I recently converted my SIM to eSIM, but now I can't receive or make calls, and my number can't be added to iMessage. The SIM also doesn't have signal, and when inserted into my phone, it says "SIM not available." I need to receive text messages from this SIM. Should I order a new SIM with the same number, or is there another solution?

Hello @steff.je, welcome to our Community! It's nice to be able to use your eSIM, let's look for a solution together! Did you happen to reboot your phone after activation? Sometimes this is necessary to reconnect your device with the mast in your neighborhood. When I search for your email address, I find the number ending in ***5950. I see that your new eSIM is paired and activated. Can you check via the settings of your device if you are using the right sim? This one ends on ***9134 

Could you also check if the software of your device is up to date? You can also reset the network settings of your phone. On an Android device, you do this in the following way: Settings > General Administration. Then choose Reset and then Reset network settings. If you have an iPhone then do this as follows: 'Settings' > 'General' > 'Transfer or reset tdevice]' > 'Reset' > 'Restore network settings'.

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Reageer