Skip to main content

Hey guys, 

I’ve just arrived in Belgium and i have no service.

There is no open bills to be paid and i have unlimited subscription. 
I tried everything from turning the phone off and on, to selecting the network manually. All to no avail. 
this is not the first time i face this when i leave the Netherlands. 
Any kind of help would be appreciated, cheers

Hey Mustafa, welome to our Community! I see there was a barring on international roaming, because you have a payment plan. But there's no need for this barring, so I removed it for you. In Belgium you can now connect to the networks Orange, Proximus and Telenet Base. I wish you a great stay in Belgium and please let me know if you have service now! 🙌🏻

Hey Mustafa, welome to our Community! I see there was a barring on international roaming, because you have a payment plan. But there's no need for this barring, so I removed it for you. In Belgium you can now connect to the networks Orange, Proximus and Telenet Base. I wish you a great stay in Belgium and please let me know if you have service now! 🙌🏻

Marciano!

You are a life saver! Thank you so much.

have a good day☺️☺️

Hi Mustafa, I get that a lot! 😎 All jokes aside, good to hear that it works and thank you so much. You too, have a great day! 

Hello. I am in Belgium and am experiencing the same issue. Can you please help me (remove the international barring from my account)? Thanks

Hi @downperiscope, nice that you are in Belgium! Of course I would be happy to help you make sure you can use your subscription as usual here too. I immediately went to check for you and see that this was not possible, because you just got a new subscription with us. In that case, we will block your subscription abroad for the first 3 months as a precaution, to protect you from extra high costs. In your case, this is not necessary as you are in Belgium. Here, your bundles are valid as usual. I have therefore removed the block for you! Sometimes it is necessary to restart your phone and select a network manually. In Belgium you can use the network of Orange B, Base and Proximus. Will you let me know if it is working? I wish you a nice stay!

Reageer