Skip to main content

I cannot activate esim abroad. Tried to create a new esim, as well as reboot device etc. It is stuck in “Activation” or gives out an error after a while.

Hello @inoculum88 welcome to our Community, I am happy to help you with this! When I search on your email address, I come across the number ending in ***0015. In addition, I see that you have already had phone contact with a colleague yesterday and that a new eSIM has been ordered. This one is also paired and activated. Is everything working properly now? 

If there is anything else I can do for you from this side, feel free to let me know! 

Hello @inoculum88 welcome to our Community, I am happy to help you with this! When I search on your email address, I come across the number ending in ***0015. In addition, I see that you have already had phone contact with a colleague yesterday and that a new eSIM has been ordered. This one is also paired and activated. Is everything working properly now? 

If there is anything else I can do for you from this side, feel free to let me know! 

Hello, unfortunately it’s still not working. Shows zero reception

@inoculum88 Had you restarted your device before? Also, is your Roaming on? What you can also do is manually connect to a network of another provider in the country where you are. In your account, I see that you are currently in Iceland. You can manually select a network through your device's settings. On my device (Android) you can do this at settings > mobile networks > network operators. 

To rule out some things, I would like to ask you to check a few things in your phone. Could you check if the software of your phone is up to date? In addition, you can also reset your phone's network settings. On an Android device, you do this in the following way: Settings > General Administration. Then choose Reset and then Reset network settings. If you have an iPhone, you do it this way: 'Settings' > 'General' > 'Transfer or reset tdevice]' > 'Reset' > 'Restore network settings'.

I'd love to hear if it works then! 

Reageer