Skip to main content
Beantwoord

Apple Watch Multisim problem

• 27 June 2024
  • 5 reacties
  • 30 Bekeken

I think I have the same problem with a setting up a new Apple Watch with a Multisim as other people have been having recently. 

I have a new 4G Apple Watch Series 9, and an iPhone 12. Both are up to date. I have reset network settings and restarted both devices. I'm still getting the 'not eligible' error.

The last digits of my phone number are 8899

5 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +7

Hello James, welcome to our Community! It's true that there are some IT issues with our Multisim, which is why it's not working and you're seeing the above message. I had heard from a few customers that it is working again, but not yet with everyone. I'm afraid this is the case with you. Therefore, I would like to immediately forward a case for you to our IT-team so they can investigate further. Do you have the information below for me? I read in your comment that everything is up to date, but of course I have no way of knowing how it is with your devices. Could you share it written out with me? 

• What Watch do you have (with model number)? 
  • What iOS version does the iPhone have? 
  • What WatchOS version does the Watch have?
  • What does it say under Provider settings?
  • Date and Time of activation of the Multisim? 

• iPhone 12: IOS 17.5.1
  • Apple Watch Series 9 (MRQG3QF/A): Software version 10.5
  • Under Apple Watch network provider is just has a dash (-)
  • Multi sim activation: I think it was 28-06-2024 at around 12:00
Reputatie 6
Badge +7

Thanks for the information James! I have immediately forwarded a case to our IT team (case number: 71645250). They will investigate this for you and get back to you within 14 days with more clarity! It could very well be picked up within a few days, but keep in mind that it could take up to 14 days. They will try to resolve it as soon as possible! 

If you have any other questions in the meantime, feel free to let me know! 

Hello, 

Please could you chase this up for me? It’s been over 2 weeks and I’m still getting the same error. 

Thanks!

Reputatie 6
Badge +7

Hello @James211212, right now the IT issue is still in play, apologies! Our IT team is working hard to fix it as soon as possible. I see something didn't go right with your case. I have immediately forwarded this to our IT team. They will notify you when it is resolved! 

Reageer