Skip to main content
Beantwoord

Transfer eSIM abroad

• 7 June 2024
  • 8 reacties
  • 58 Bekeken

Hello,

Can I transfer already activated esim from one phone to another? When I tried to follows Apple guide, I got an error message that carrier doesn't support it. 

No, this is not supported, also not when you would be in the Netherlands. 

Oh I see. Any other way to transfer esim? Like generate new QR code by Odido?

Hi Romankva, welcome to our Community! I hope you're having a good time abroad. Do you have access (can you log in) to your Mijn Odido account? And is your current eSIM still active? If you can receive SMS, I can order a new eSIM for you. The only thing you will have to do then is to download and activate it from Mijn Odido. Please let me know and I will order one for you! 😄

Hi Marciano, 

Thank you for you answer. Yes I have access to sim and to Mijn Odido.

[Phone number removed by moderator. This is a public post!]

Hi Roman, thanks for the confirmation! I just ordered a new eSIM for you. You can download it from this page in Mijn Odido, then follow the steps to activate it. Please let me know if it worked for you! 😄

Hi Roman, thanks for the confirmation! I just ordered a new eSIM for you. You can download it from this page in Mijn Odido, then follow the steps to activate it. Please let me know if it worked for you! 😄

Great, thank you! 

Started transferring, waiting for SMS to activate. On web site mentioned “It may take a few minutes for the message to arrive”, 10 minutes left, waiting more :)

Today morning got another SMS from Odido, sim card works. 

Good morning Roman, nice to hear that it works now, and you're welcome! If you need any help in the future, please start a new topic. The Community is here for you. For now I wish you a great day and a good stay abroad! 😄

Reageer