Skip to main content
Beantwoord

I can't add my internet subscription to my odido account

• 24 July 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 13 Bekeken

I tried to add my internet subscription to my odido but it throws this error.

Het is niet mogelijk dit mobiele nummer te koppelen.

The address and email for my internet connection are the same as my mobile, but I noticed my initial are slightly different maybe that's the reason.

Can someone please help me? 

3 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +5

Hi @Javadkh, I want to give you a warm welcome to our community! You are sharp to notice that the initials are different, they do need to be exactly the same for you to be able to connect both subscriptions to the same account. I have now changed this for you. Can you please try to connect the Internet subscription again and will you let me know if it has worked? 

Hi @Javadkh, I want to give you a warm welcome to our community! You are sharp to notice that the initials are different, they do need to be exactly the same for you to be able to connect both subscriptions to the same account. I have now changed this for you. Can you please try to connect the Internet subscription again and will you let me know if it has worked? 

Hi Nora

Yes that works!

I just added the subscription to my account.

thanks a lot!

Reputatie 6
Badge +7

Hello @Javadkh nice that it worked! On behalf of my colleague Nora: no thanks and you're welcome! If there is anything else we can do for you from this side, please feel free to let us know. For now, have a very nice day! 😊

Reageer