Skip to main content

Dear Odido Customer Service,

I got a SIM-only subscription on September 24 for €15 per month. Then, on September 26, I changed it to a SIM with a mobile subscription, which costs €43 per month. So, I expect to pay €43 around October 24.

But on October 3, I was charged €15, which doesn’t seem right. Can someone please check why this happened? My Odido number is mEdited by moderator, please don't share personal information online] 

Thank you

Hallo @Mercury18, welcome to our Community, I'm happy to give you more clarity on this! I checked right along with your phone number and indeed I see that your bill is € 15,00. I see that your new subscription with device was picked up on 28-09-2024. From the moment you have the device in your hands, your new subscription also starts. So that's from that date. However, your invoice was prepared just 1 day before the start date, so it was still seen as a Sim Only subscription. So the invoice has been drawn up 1 day too early and that all happens automatically. Don't worry, this will be corrected on your new invoice next month. Then it will be completely fine! 

If you have any other questions, feel free to let me know! 

Reageer