Beantwoord

Reference: 9250/68491868

• 12 March 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 29 Bekeken

This is regarding my mobile subscription with mobile number 0649959336 which has stopped on February 18, 2024.

As I moved out of Netherlands I have to close my bank account also, so is it possible if ODIDO can charge remaining compensation for my phone at once and close my account? 

Please help.

icon

Beste antwoord door Praveen24 12 March 2024, 16:52

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Praveen, sorry to see you go. Where are you moving to? Somewhere with better weather, I hope! 😜

I see that your subscription is inactive indeed and that there's an open amount. When does your bank account close? The invoice will be paid Thursday 28 March. Will your bank account already be closed by then? If not, it's best to wait for the automatic payment. Will your bank account be closed by that time? Then, you can manually do the payment:

• Odido
  • Amount: € 789.77
  • NL03 COBA 0733 9597 17
  • Please fill in your phone number and customer number in the description: 0649959336 and 1.21777481

Please note, if you do the payment from a country that is not a SEPA (Single Euro Payment Area) country, you will have to use COBANL2XXXX. 

Please let me know if everything worked out for you! 😄

Hi Praveen, sorry to see you go. Where are you moving to? Somewhere with better weather, I hope! 😜

I see that your subscription is inactive indeed and that there's an open amount. When does your bank account close? The invoice will be paid Thursday 28 March. Will your bank account already be closed by then? If not, it's best to wait for the automatic payment. Will your bank account be closed by that time? Then, you can manually do the payment:

• Odido
  • Amount: € 789.77
  • NL03 COBA 0733 9597 17
  • Please fill in your phone number and customer number in the description: 0649959336 and 1.21777481

Please note, if you do the payment from a country that is not a SEPA (Single Euro Payment Area) country, you will have to use COBANL2XXXX. 

Please let me know if everything worked out for you! 😄

Hello Marciano, I appreciate your kind message. I've recently moved to India to be with my family.

While the winter weather here is quite pleasant, I must admit I'm a bit apprehensive about the summer heat. Nonetheless, every place has its advantages and disadvantages!

As for the invoice payment, I'll wait for the automatic payment before closing the account. Thank you for providing the information.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Praveen, being with family is always a good thing. I hope you enjoy your time with them! That is very true, I'm looking forward to summer here, but I'm also escaping to Spain for a bit for an even better summer. Keeping your bank account open until the automatic payment sounds perfect and you're very welcome. Have a great evening! 😄

Reageer