Skip to main content

Hello, 

After an account takeover, now the customer support told me I have to both pay the old and new contract because my bank details were on the previous account as well, as I used the number a little before the takeover and was paying it myself. That doesn't make sense as the number was transferred to my name and I'm only using one of the plans. Please fix this, I shouldn't be charged for both plans on a single number while I'm only using one of them.

Hi Mihail, welcome to our Community! Did you take over someone else's contract as in 'Contractovername’? Or did you renew your subscription or ordered a new subscription? Please fill in both 06-numbers in your profile under Klantnummer and I'm happy to look into it for you! 😄

Hey, Marcianno

I did indeed do a so called "contractovername" and I made a new contract. I'll fill in my phone number as a klantnummer after writing this so please check it out. I did receive an sms saying that the problem is resolved, so I guess they found my number after all. If you could double check it to confirm it would be best.

Kind regards, M. Yakimov

Hi Mihail, thanks for the confirmation! I see that my technical colleague indeed sent an SMS about this yesterday. So that seems to be fixed. However, I do see 1 open invoice for May (period of 16.05.2024 t/m 26.05.2024) that still needs to be paid. You're not paying for 2 subscriptions. But I see 1 invoice from June that was a pro rato settlement, so that one gave you a credit (€ 10,13) for the open invoice of May (€ 31,42) which results in the open invoice of € 21,29.

The other invoice you received in June is for the period of 04.06.2024 t/m 03.07.2024, because you pay in advance and this invoice also has the costs of the Contractovername of € 25,42. I hope this clarifies the bills, but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. I'm here for you! 

Hey Marciano,

Thank you for the reply. That clarifies a lot of things! Unfortunately, after the “contractovername” I don’t have access to the invoices and can’t just go into the app and click the button to pay the invoice, nor can I confirm if I did pay the invoice beforehand (I personally don’t remember having any unpaid invoices, but I could be mistaken. I’ll try to check in my banking app soon). In the end I’m still a little confused about what I still have to pay. From your reply I understand that I have to pay 21,29 euro for a missed invoice from May. Would it be possible to send me the invoices that haven’t been paid?

@MihailY Hello! I'd be happy to give you more clarity on that! Before the contract takeover had taken place, an invoice was still outstanding. There is only an amount of € 21.29 still open on the old account as my colleague Marciano pointed out. Only that amount needs to be paid. You can transfer that amount manually to our account number: NL03 COBA 0733 959 717 in the name of Odido. Always mention your customer number in the description (this can be found on your invoices or in the description of the bank statement, which always starts with 1.1 or 1.2), so that we can link the payment to your account and process it. It will then take approximately 3 business days for the amount to be processed in your account. If you can no longer find the customer number, please send me a private message so I can share it with you. After that, you should be fine! 

Are you able to log in and add the new subscription? You should be able to see everything from that. I see that your number was last logged in on 11-06-2024. If it doesn't work, I can delete everything for you so you can create a new account and link the subscription again! 

Hey Pharwin, thanks for the swift response.

I will make sure to pay the amount as soon as possible and follow the instructions that you provided, but first I really do need the invoice (as in the PDF document) before I can do anything as I need to run it through some of my family that helps me partly cover most of my bills.

I am extremely surprised that you can only see that I lastly logged in back in early June as I've been logging into my Odido account pretty frequently (also it's a little concerning that you have access to such logs of my account but I won't question that right now, haha). I guess that's why it's telling me to renew my last subscription in the app instead of showing my new one. If you can fix the problem so that I can see my real subscription, that would be great.

Good morning Mihail, sending you the invoice in PDF will be tricky, because that invoice was under the name of the previous contract holder. So, my colleagues can only mail it to that person. I can forward a case and request an exception, but I don't think they will approve it. Do you really need a PDF or is a screenshot of the invoice good enough for your family? Another option is to send it to the previous contract holder and they can forward it to you. Please let me know and I will get to work for you! 

I deleted your current Mijn Odido account. I see that this subscription was indeed from the old contract with the old customer number. The system will need 15-30 minutes to process this and then you can create a new one via Mijn Odido registreren and add your subscription. Please let me know if it works for you! 😄

Hi Mihail, welcome to our Community! Did you take over someone else's contract as in 'Contractovername’? Or did you renew your subscription or ordered a new subscription? Please fill in both 06-numbers in your profile under Klantnummer and I'm happy to look into it for you! 😄

Hey Marcianno,

A screenshot works just fine, thanks! I'll try to make a new account in a little bit and if there's any problems I'll make sure to write here. Thank you both for all the support!

Good morning Mihail, no problem! I just sent you en e-mail with the screenshot of the invoice attached. Did you receive it? I'd love to hear from you! 😊

Hey Marciano.

Sorry for writing so late, I've been very busy this weekend.

The screenshot you sent is fine but it's still a little confusing, since the exact amount that is requested from me is nowhere to be seen on the invoice. That is okay though, so don't worry.

In terms of the account, today I made a new account and attached my number to it but it still showing me my old subscription and it's asking to renew. Are you sure it's fixed?

Hi Mihail, the exact amount isn't on there, because you received a credit that got deducted from the original invoice. So there is no invoice with the exact amount, but thankfully it's no problem for your family! I've double checked and no worries, the subscription in your Mijn Odido account is the correct one. You can see it at 'Abonnement & Instellingen’. You will see your own name, and customer number of the new contract instead of the old one. And yes, it does say you can renew your contract, because that is also true. The original contract was from 14.10.2022 - 13.10.2024. With contractovername, you just put the contract on your name, but the rest stays the same. So, if you wanted to, you can renew your subscription. The best part is; you don't have to do this. But you can whenever you want to. For example; if you need a new phone or you see a subscription with bundles that you really like (or when there's a nice offer/discount). So, no worries - everything is good! 🙌🏻

Hey Marcianno, sorry to bother you once again.

Today I was finally looking into paying the amount we were discussing, however I noticed something in my Odido app. It's saying that I have an open payment of 34.99 euro. It is not displaying like a regular invoice and it's not letting me see the document for the invoice. I assume that it is for the discussed amount, however the price you mentioned in the email was around 20 euro. Is that open payment in the odido app the payment we were talking about (from May I believe)? Why is it a larger amount than the one you told me about (and even the one that is stated in the invoice)? If the amount is for something else, what is it for? (Btw, thank you very much, you've been very helpful so far)

Hi Mihail, that's absolutely fine. You're not bothering me. I'm here to help you, always! I see this amount in Mijn Odido indeed. The only thing I see now in our system is that it's for the period of June 9 - 19th. So that's not a normal invoice. The invoice itself is not ready yet, so I can't see the detailed specifications yet. I expect this to be ready in our system and in Mijn Odido within a week. Could you please message me when you see the invoice in Mijn Odido? I'm happy to look into it for you! 😄

And thank you so much for your kind words. I appreciate it a lot! 🙌🏻

Reageer