Beantwoord

Cancellation fee

• 9 April 2024
  • 8 reacties
  • 82 Bekeken

Hi, I left the Netherlands and called on 9th february 2024 to cancel my subscription and the lady who was assiting me to cancel the subscription told me the cancellation fee would be €60 (I later also got an email saying it would be €60.14), however I got an invoice 4 days ago saying I need to pay €74,27. Can I ask why it is a way higher number now?

And the bank account I provided is not linked anymore either that’s why this €74,27 didn’t draw from there, so how would I make this last payment?

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 9 April 2024, 11:57

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @ilya82820 

Is this regarding a mobile subscription or an internet subscription?

NL03 COBA 0733 959 717 t.n.v. Odido

NL95 COBA 0637 0559 34 t.n.v. Odido Thuis.

These are the IBAN numbers for mobile and internet, make sure to add your klantnummer. The processing of your payment can take up tp 3 working days.

https://www.odido.nl/service/factuur

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Ilya, welcome to our Community! Sorry to see you go, but I hope you're having a great time abroad. I can't find the mail where it says that the cancellation fee is € 74,27. Please send me a screenshot of this, and I will request a credit for the remaining amount, so you will only have to pay the amount of € 60,14. I look forward to your reply! 😄

After that, you can do the payment to the first IBAN that @Waqqas mentioned in his message, because it's about a Mobile subscription. Your customer code is (was) 1.22027428.

Yes here is the screenshot;

Thanks for the fast reply

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Good morning Ilya, you're very welcome! Thanks for the screenshot. I see that my colleague's calculation was slightly off, but no worries. I just requested a credit of € 14,27, so the cancellation fee will be the exact amount of € 60,00. I also sent you a confirmation e-mail. If you do the payment for € 60, everything will be fine. Feel free to let me know once you've done this and please let me know if you received my e-mail! 😊

Good morning Ilya, you're very welcome! Thanks for the screenshot. I see that my colleague's calculation was slightly off, but no worries. I just requested a credit of € 14,27, so the cancellation fee will be the exact amount of € 60,00. I also sent you a confirmation e-mail. If you do the payment for € 60, everything will be fine. Feel free to let me know once you've done this and please let me know if you received my e-mail! 😊

Hi, I received the email about the credited amount however the bank account I provided Odido with is closed. Therefore Odido did not withdraw any money from me in regards to the cancellation fee nor will be able to credit any money to the account. Do I just need to do the payment of €60,00 to the first IBAN that Waqqas mentioned?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Ilya, good to hear that you received the e-mail! I see that the credit I requested has been processed, so that looks good to. If you do the payment manually, everything is OK! 😁

It's the first IBAN that Waqqas mentioned indeed:

• Odido
  • NL03 COBA 0733 9597 17
  • Amount: € 60
  • Description: 1.22027428

Perfect, I just did the payment, it should arrive in a couple days. Thanks a lot Marciano!

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Good morning Ilya, you're very welcome! Nice to see that the payment has been done. I assume everything will be fine now, but if you have any questions or you still receive messages from us, please let me know. I'm here for you. For now, I wish you a great weekend!

Reageer