Skip to main content

Hello

I am moving out of the Netherlands so I would like to cancel my subscription as 

soon as possible. Please let me know how much l have to pay!

Kind Regards Charlotte B.

Hi @charlottebvg , welcome to our community!😊 How cool that you are going to emigrate. A Dutch subscription will indeed no longer be of any use to you. I went to work for you and I see that your subscription for number xxx496 runs until January 10, 2026. For that reason, there is always a surrender charge. We can buy off your subscription as of October 19, as we always take into account 1 month's notice. Your redemption price will then be € 100,45. If you agree, please send me back the verification code I sent you by text message. I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi @charlottebvg , welcome to our community!😊 How cool that you are going to emigrate. A Dutch subscription will indeed no longer be of any use to you. I went to work for you and I see that your subscription for number xxx496 runs until January 10, 2026. For that reason, there is always a surrender charge. We can buy off your subscription as of October 19, as we always take into account 1 month's notice. Your redemption price will then be € 100,45. If you agree, please send me back the verification code I sent you by text message. I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello,

here is the verification code: 8146273. Thank you!

I arranged it for you, Charlotte! Your subscription will be cancelled from the 19th of October and the redemption fee will come out to €100.45. You will receive a final invoice for this. We will debit the amount from your account as you are used to from us. I will send you confirmation of the cancellation by e-mail within 10 minutes. Good luck with your move abroad and if there is anything else I can do for you, you know where to find me! 🍀

Reageer