Klacht - Valse informatie gegeven door de klantenservice aan de telefoon

• 3 July 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 50 Bekeken

Hello, 
I would like to make a formal complaint about incorrect information given by one of your employees over the phone. At the end of last month I called to cancel my contract. The customer service representative told me to call on July 1st if I wanted to use the internet until the end of June, and that if the contract was canceled before then I would no longer be able to access the internet. I called on July 1st but the service was saturated, I called on July 3rd and was told I had to pay for the entire month of July, due to a one month cancellation policy. There is a discrepancy between the information your employees provide. Since customer service calls are recorded, you should be able to track and view this error in your service.
Please let me know where I can make a formal complaint to customer service requesting immediate termination of the contract. Thank you for your attention. 

3 reacties

Hallo, 
Ik wil graag een formele klacht indienen over onjuiste informatie die een van uw medewerkers telefonisch heeft gegeven. Eind vorige maand belde ik om mijn contract op te zeggen. De medewerker van de klantenservice vertelde me dat ik op 1 juli moest bellen als ik internet wilde gebruiken tot eind juni, en dat als het contract voor die tijd werd opgezegd, ik geen toegang meer zou hebben tot internet. Ik belde op 1 juli maar de service was verzadigd, ik belde op 3 juli en kreeg te horen dat ik voor de hele maand juli moest betalen, vanwege een opzegbeleid van één maand. Er is een discrepantie tussen de informatie die uw medewerkers geven. Aangezien telefoongesprekken met de klantenservice worden opgenomen, zou u deze fout in uw service moeten kunnen traceren en inzien.
Laat me alstublieft weten waar ik een formele klacht kan indienen bij de klantenservice met het verzoek het contract onmiddellijk te beëindigen. Hartelijk dank voor uw aandacht. Hoogachtend 

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Opzegtermijn is altijd 1 maand. Dat staat ook in de voorwaarden die je hebt ontvangen toen je het product afsloot. Wellicht waren er wat taalbarrières toen je in Juni belde, ik weet natuurlijk niet of er een buitenlandse taal werd gebruikt.

Als het product nu is opgezegd dan heb je een bevestiging gekregen dat het over 1 maand wordt afgesloten.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Vincent, welcome to our Community! Sorry to hear that you have been misinformed by my colleague. However, I can understand the confusion, but no worries, as @eric said there is always 1 month notice period. So, there's not really a difference between canceling on June 30th and July 1st. With us you pay afterwards, so there is always 1 month to pay after cancellation. I'd love to dive into this for you. Can you send me your 06 number, zip code + house number, date of birth and last 4 digits of your IBAN? I should be able to see older contact moments to find the colleague you spoke to and pick up your complaint with his or her manager. 

I look forward to receiving your message!

Reageer