Skip to main content

I can’t receive the link to activate Apple one. Would it be possible to send it to another phone number that I use? 

Hi George, welcome to our Community! Nice to see that you want to use Apple One. I can only send it per SMS to the subscription/phone number that you have that gave you access to Apple One. I can't send it to another phone number/subscription. Did you not receive it on your own phone number? If so, please fill in your Community profile: 06-number, date of birth, zip code + house number and the last 4 digits of your IBAN. Then, I can send it to you! 😄

Hello Marciano. I completed my profile now. The 06 number that I have I currently use it on my iPad and it cannot receive sms. I also have another 06 number in my Odido account where I receive the code for the two step verification, it ends with 6462. Would it be possible to receive it there? It’s in my iPhone which uses the same iCloud as the iPad. 

Otherwise I tried activating the eSIM on my phone but I can’t activate it. I tried with the idin identification method but it doesn’t work, it sends me back to the login page from the Odido website. 

Or if you could activate my eSIM on my iPhone and send me the activation code via sms I can take care of everything else further. My eSIM is 8931163200119764758

Hi George, thank you for filling in your profile! I can only send it through SMS via our system, so I sent you the link in a private message. You can send the link to your iPad and activate Apple One on there. Please let me know if it worked for you! 😄

Reageer