Skip to main content

Hi there, thanks for taking my question in English.

I’m with YouFone at the moment -- about a week ago I started the process of transferring my phone number to Odido. The number transfer is scheduled to happen on 29 October. I am going to continue using my existing device.

I wanted to get an Apple Watch with multisim, and buy it through Odido. My question: is it possible to get the watch now? Or is it possible to transfer my line from YouFone to Odido right away (not waiting until the overstap date) so I can get the watch? I’m not concerned about paying the few weeks of service with Youfone. 

Grateful for your feedback on possibilities! Thank you

Hi Jamie, no problem, and welcome to our Community! Nice to see that you are choosing us, and that you want to go for the Apple Watch with Multisim! It's not possible to buy the Watch with Multisim when you don't have an active mobile subscription with us. As soon as your mobile subscription with us is active, you can order the Watch with Multisim, because the Multsim bundle and the Apple Watch device credit need to be added to an active subscription. I can arrange that your subscription will start sooner (in 3 days). Your current provider YouFone can tell you what the cancellation fee with them will be. Seeing that the original number porting date is in 19 days, I assume it's not that high. 

Do you want me to change to porting date, so it will take place in about 3 days? Pleae let me know, and then I will get to work for you! 😊

Hi Jamie, no problem, and welcome to our Community! Nice to see that you are choosing us, and that you want to go for the Apple Watch with Multisim! It's not possible to buy the Watch with Multisim when you don't have an active mobile subscription with us. As soon as your mobile subscription with us is active, you can order the Watch with Multisim, because the Multsim bundle and the Apple Watch device credit need to be added to an active subscription. I can arrange that your subscription will start sooner (in 3 days). Your current provider YouFone can tell you what the cancellation fee with them will be. Seeing that the original number porting date is in 19 days, I assume it's not that high. 

Do you want me to change to porting date, so it will take place in about 3 days? Pleae let me know, and then I will get to work for you! 😊

Hi Marciano,

Thanks for your message and for finding a solution -- it turns out that I’ll be travelling over the coming weeks, so let’s just keep it as-is for now. I can sign up for the new multisim plan once the porting is completed as originally scheduled. Thanks for your help with this.

-Jamie

Good morning Jamie, you're very welcome! That's perfectly fine and sounds good. Safe travels and if you have any questions when you get back, please let me know. I'm here for you. For now, I wish you a great day! 

Reageer