Skip to main content

Hello

I have extended my contract and included a Samsung phone. At the end of the process I was told post.nl would reach out with the delivery status. I have not heard anything and also no estimated delivery date. If it's a problem we can change it to in store pickup but I would like to know when the phone will arrive.

Kind Regards

Lesley Simons 

Hi @Lesley Simons, welcome to the Community! 🙋‍♂️

Has PostNL reached out to you yet? @Marciano van Odido Can you pick this one up? Thanks! 

Hi Lesley, sorry for the late reply. Thank you for filling in your customer code in your profile. I've checked your order and I see that PostNL delivered your phone last Thursday. Between your order and the T&T from PostNL, we had to wait for the phone to be in stock. Is everything OK and how do you like your new Samsung Galaxy S24? 😁

Hi Lesley, sorry for the late reply. Thank you for filling in your customer code in your profile. I've checked your order and I see that PostNL delivered your phone last Thursday. Between your order and the T&T from PostNL, we had to wait for the phone to be in stock. Is everything OK and how do you like your new Samsung Galaxy S24? 😁

Hello. 

Thank you for getting back to me. I recieved the phone and absolutely love it so far. Other than moving auth and app passwords across the zoom is incredible. Thank you again.

Kind Regards
Lesley Simons

How nice to hear from you, Lesley! I wish you lots of fun with the device. If you have any more questions, you know where to find us and the Community!

Reageer