Skip to main content

New order not delivered, no update on investigation

• 19 September 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 68 Bekeken

Hi all,

A few weeks ago I ordered a new Flip 5. After a few days it was not delivered, but I tried to go to the pick up shop to see if it was by accident and not scanned. Both post nl and the pick up shop said they didn't have it and the status still shows as delivering (even now! Bezorgtijd niet betekind) . So after 5 days I reported it to Odido who gave me a form to fill in for investigation. I provided the form and waited 7 days as it says you receive an update. I waited and asked a call agent what will happen and they said it will be canceled if not found and may take longer - no problem for me. I haven't received any updates for some time now but received an invoice in my mail to pay for the device. 

I dont want to pay as it still shows as not delivered and I never received the device. I am struggling to get anywhere with the chat bot and calls.

Is there any way to check the status of these investigations after a few weeks, or to cancel the order even though the device was never delivered, so I can reorder? 

Thank you! 

Hi @Jords 

How unfortunate that you haven’t received your order. I would like to look into the status of your case. Can you send me a private message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your IBAN? I will get to you as soon as possible. 

Reageer