Beantwoord

Link for down payment of telephone not working

• 8 May 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 23 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

The link to make the one time payment for the phone I ordered is not working, gives the message “Het betaalverzoek is in behandeling of afgebroken. Over een uur kunt u het nog eens proberen”. I read on the community pages that some other users have experienced this problem, and that it has been ongoing since 2 years or so. 

This happened after I accidentally closed the payment window, and now I cant make the payment. I waited for well over a day and contacted support. They told me that the only option was to cancel and re-order, and that they can’t provide a new link. I went to an ODIDO shop physically, the employee told us that only subscription invoices can be paid in the shop, and tried to find another way to make the payment through the mobile app but it was also not possible. 

My concern is that I ordered the phone with a renewal plus two “Samen Unlimited” subscriptions to go along. I am afraid I might have to repay for the two “Samen Unlimited” I’ve already paid for.

What can I do in this situation? Thank you.

icon

Beste antwoord door GnM 14 May 2024, 17:24

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Good morning GnM, welcome to our Community! Nice to see that you choose for Samen Unlimited. I've checked your account and I see 1 active Samen Unlimited subscription and 1 subscription that would start tomorrow, but this order hasn't been completed because of the payment. It's a little bit off to see an active Samen Unlimited subscription, while the main subscription hasn't started yet. You said you already had 2 Samen Unlimited subscriptions that you already paid for. Please send me a private message with the following information:

All 06-numbers of your Samen Unlimited subscriptions, your order numbers, date of birth, zip code + house number and the last 4 digits of your IBAN. 

I'm happy to look into it for you! What my colleague said earlier on the phone about canceling your order, so you place a new order is probably what we will have to do, but I want to double check first! 😄

Good morning GnM, welcome to our Community! Nice to see that you choose for Samen Unlimited. I've checked your account and I see 1 active Samen Unlimited subscription and 1 subscription that would start tomorrow, but this order hasn't been completed because of the payment. It's a little bit off to see an active Samen Unlimited subscription, while the main subscription hasn't started yet. You said you already had 2 Samen Unlimited subscriptions that you already paid for. Please send me a private message with the following information:

All 06-numbers of your Samen Unlimited subscriptions, your order numbers, date of birth, zip code + house number and the last 4 digits of your IBAN. 

I'm happy to look into it for you! What my colleague said earlier on the phone about canceling your order, so you place a new order is probably what we will have to do, but I want to double check first! 😄

The issue has been solved quickly, thank you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi GnM, thank you very much for your confirmation in this topic! 🙌🏻

Reageer