Skip to main content

Hi!

I ordered an apple watch on the 18th of September but have not yet received an SMS for order pickup. Is there an estimate on how long it generally takes? Order number is 220452437

Hi @gulfon, welcome to our Community! 😄 How awesome that you ordered this cool Watch. I immediately grabbed your order and I see that it is now ready for you in the Shop! We sent you the following text message on September 25: ' The order you have placed is waiting for you. Please do not forget to bring a valid identity- and bank card when you come to complete the order. Unfortunately, we do not accept cash at the moment. We look forward to seeing you in our store within 7 days. With kind regards, Odido Shop Amsterdam Rokin Rokin 64 A 1012 KW Amsterdam http://maps.google.com/?q=Rokin%2064%20A%2C%201012%20KW%20Amsterdam%20Odido'. Would you check again if you received text messages? It was sent to number xxx388. Also, please let me know if you have any more questions about this!

Hi @gulfon, welcome to our Community! 😄 How awesome that you ordered this cool Watch. I immediately grabbed your order and I see that it is now ready for you in the Shop! We sent you the following text message on September 25: ' The order you have placed is waiting for you. Please do not forget to bring a valid identity- and bank card when you come to complete the order. Unfortunately, we do not accept cash at the moment. We look forward to seeing you in our store within 7 days. With kind regards, Odido Shop Amsterdam Rokin Rokin 64 A 1012 KW Amsterdam http://maps.google.com/?q=Rokin%2064%20A%2C%201012%20KW%20Amsterdam%20Odido'. Would you check again if you received text messages? It was sent to number xxx388. Also, please let me know if you have any more questions about this!

Hi Anouk,

Strange, I did not receive the SMS. However, I have gone to store and picked up the watch. Thanks for your help!

Good afternoon Gulfon, that's very strange indeed. I'm happy you found our Community and that Anouk could tell you about your Watch being ready in the shop. How do you like it? I hope you enjoy it and if you have any other questions in the future, please start a new topic. We're here for you! 

Reageer