Skip to main content
Beantwoord

Pakket onderweg problem

• 10 November 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 45 Bekeken

Hi, 

I could not use my home internet, which I ordered on July 15, due to problems with the address and technical issues, but I have been using my home internet since September (or August), but I have not received an invoice for home internet yet, and when I check the subsribtion status, today the message 'On the way and installing' appears. But this is not true. So my internet is working ,ev and though problems sometimes occur, I have been able to use my internet for 3 months and I want to pay the fee for this 3-month period (it should be 90 euros).

Can you check if there is a problem in the system?
Kind regards

4 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +3

Hi @MFurkanKaya, thank you for contacting us! I checked immediately and the technician has been sent since July 25, but they cannot reach you to make an appointment. I have now sent another email and text message to make an appointment with Guidion for your installation. This should turn out fine! 😊 Greetigs, Ishana

Dear @Ishana van Odido ,

Thank you for your attention, but the problem is not with the internet, so I do not have a technical problem. The problem is that although I have been able to use the internet for 3 months days since August 10th (Or a date between 10-20 August)approximately, but I have not received an invoice for 3 months, it says "packet onderweg" in the bestelling status, but this is not true, I can use the internet and I want to pay for my 3 months of usage. But i didnt receive any invoice so far for home internet.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

@MFurkanKaya I'll make sure your connection is completed in our processing system. This incomplete order hinders the billing sub-system and prevents an invoice from being sent. Sorry for the inconvenience. This should be fixed next week!

Thank you @Jason van Odido . I will let you guys know if the problem is still going on

Reageer