Skip to main content

I got a new internet from T-Mobile installed a week ago. Internet got installed but wasn't working. The person who installed said that there is no signal, and that someone will reach out to me within 2 days. I've waited 2 days. Still no Internet connection, and no one reached out to me, I contacted the customer support twice and still no solution.

It’s been a week and using my phone as a hotspot is not sustainable, not to mention, I’m working from home so I’m really in need of an internet connection.

Can someone please help, or tell me what to expect, I’m honestly thinking of cancelling the subscription and move to another provider, I have been a customer for 5 years and this is the first time that it took that long to get an answer, and it’s super frustrating.

Hi @Ahmed.Bassyouni, welcome to the Community! 🙋‍♂️

My sincerest apology regarding the untimeliness of my belated reply, your topic seems to have been dropped in an unknown sub-category and that resulted in it not being visible for moderators.

Has the issue been resolved, are you online yet? Can I help you with anything else?