Skip to main content

No internet on the second day of ativation (red light on modem)

• 19 July 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 27 Bekeken

Hello!

We just did the switch service with Odido from Ziggo to Odido and our internet connection officially started yesterday. We had to reinstall all of our ISRA cable as we didnt have it ready for the DSL internet and that went well. We turned the internet on yesterday and it was working fine.

Today however the internet stopped working for good and the modem has a red light in the internet light (which preivously was green). I have no idea of how to adjust this. We can't really be without internet as the both of us work from home. What can we do?

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @jumedaglia, welcome to our Community!

Good of you to point that out. Of course I want you back online as soon as possible. I went to look for you immediately, but it seems that you are online. Is it true that everything is working again? 

hi, thanks for answering. we took it off from the plug and left 10 minutes without plugging it again and the internet came back briefly. it has been doing this all the time - we take it off the electricity, wait 10 minutes, turn it on again and the internet comes back for a few minutes and go off again, the whole weekend so far. both me and my husband work from home so if we don’t have internet working by monday this can be really damaging for us. what can be done about this within the 14 days we have to regret hiring a service? if we can’t use the internet i don’t wanna be stuck in a year contract.  ideally we need this fixed by monday due to our jobs. thanks! 

Reputatie 6
Badge +3

Hi @jumedaglia, I checked it immediately! I also see it in the measurements. That's why I immediately sent a technician to check everything on location. You will receive an email and text message from us within fifteen minutes, allowing you to schedule the appointment. If you are home on the planned date and time, everything will be fine! Greetings, Ishana

Reageer