Skip to main content

Hi Everybody, since Tuesday I don't have internet connection in my house. Red light in the Zyxel modem is spot. Moreover, i checkedthe connection, cables and media converter cables and seems good. 

Already called T-mobile and the first appointment forthe GUIDION is in one week Anyone else who had the same issue? I'm in Eindhoven seems no probs in the area.

Thnk youy

Hello @danipoly 

Are all 6 lights on the mediaconverter on orange/green?

Could you upload a picture of the lights?

i think one is off (the last one at the bottom on the left). 

I attached both Router and media converter.

thank you in advance @Waqqas 

@danipoly 

Yeah no FO link, looks to be a problem with the signal.

Does removing the power from the mediaconverter for a few minutes help?

@danipoly

Yeah no FO link, looks to be a problem with the signal.

Does removing the power from the mediaconverter for a few minutes help?

No unfortunately not. They told me indeed that they see a problem in the media converter. Could it be? or is it the signal problem from Tmobile or maybe an issue with the new fiber installed by KPN? (it has worked for all the entire month and last tuesday suddenly crashed)

i've also tried to switch on the n.3 and 4 pins in the media converter and put off all the others but nothing change. 

I believe it might be something from the glazUTP point fiber from KPN ( so i do believe the GUIDION guy can't do anything on this) . Any possibility to escalate the issue already to KPN? 

i've also tried to switch on the n.3 and 4 pins in the media converter and put off all the others but nothing change. 

I believe it might be something from the glazUTP point fiber from KPN ( so i do believe the GUIDION guy can't do anything on this) . Any possibility to escalate the issue already to KPN? 

@Hidden.nld @Brian 

Reageer