Skip to main content

Hello, 

I do not have a working internet but despite that I am being charged the full amount.

A KPN engineer came into my apartment to check the connection cables on 28th of September but he could not complete his check because he needed access to a part of the building where internet cables come in. He told me to get another appointment for a new check and make sure that he would be able to get access to building’s internet connection cables. He also told me that I would not get connected to internet until then and I would not pay until I get connected which makes sense. But this is not true as I realized T-Mobile charged me for the full amount for past month even though I do not have internet!

I contacted the customer service about not having internet and I got an appointment 2 weeks from now. But I think T-Mobile will continue to charge me. I kindly request that I do not get charged until I get a working internet connection. 

Hi @naz2013, welcome to the Community!

The starting date was extended to October 13th, two weeks after the original activation date (the date you started paying for the subscription). This can't be postponed any further, due to the line activation already having taken place. What can and will be done, however, is that the amount you've already been charged with, will be reimbursed once the technician has finalized the installation on December 10th. The compensation will then be deducted from an incoming invoice - this will most likely occur on the invoice of January.

I truly apologize for the inconvenience and hope everything will be fixed on the 10th!

I see that you haven't yet added a T-Mobile mobile phone number to your customer profile, do you have a T-Mobile SIM card (prepaid or subscription)? If so, I would like to offer you an Unlimited Internet voucher for seven days. Then you can still have unlimited online access via a mobile hotspot. That makes working from home and staying online somewhat more enjoyable. Don't have a T-Mobile SIM card yet? No problem! Go to your nearest T-Shop, buy a prepaid ticket and send me your proof of purchase in this topic (with any personal details blackened of course). I will then ensure that you receive a refund of the purchase amount of € 10.00 on a subsequent invoice and that you receive a voucher from me by private message.

Hi @Jason , 

Thanks very much for the answer! I appreciate your help on this and the reimbursement.

I do have a T-Mobile phone number, but I am not sure where you would like me to add my phone number. I would appreciate it if you could provide more information on this. 

Aaah that's great @naz2013. I'll send you an Unlimited Internet voucher code straight away. Please text (SMS) the code to 2244 with the T-Mobile phone number. Within approximately five to ten minutes you'll receive a confirmation and your voucher will be activated. 

Regarding the reimbursement: please let me know when the Guidion mechanic has completed the installation, I'll then make sure that the amount will be refunded. 

Reageer