• 75 Bekeken

我从 2 月 29 日上午 9:55 起就失去了家里的互联网。路由器被重启了好几次。

路由器 GUIi 显示无法获取 WAN 的 IP。

PON indicator is blinking.

有人可以调查一下吗?

谢谢。

Teresa van Odido 1 maand geleden

Welcome to our Community! @magang666 

I really want to help you, but as @CrisTien mentioned, I can only do this in English or Dutch. 

I immediately looked into the system to check your connection. Can you confirm for me that the serial number of your ONT (the small box connected to the router) ends with ‘AC’? If this is not the case, please send me the correct serial number in a private message. 

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

@magang666 hello, please write in Dutch or English. 
Use Google translate👍 if necessary
Thanks 

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Welcome to our Community! @magang666 

I really want to help you, but as @CrisTien mentioned, I can only do this in English or Dutch. 

I immediately looked into the system to check your connection. Can you confirm for me that the serial number of your ONT (the small box connected to the router) ends with ‘AC’? If this is not the case, please send me the correct serial number in a private message. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

Kinderachtig, een topic openen in wat voor taal dan ook.

Aandacht trekkerij en jammer dat er medeforummers op reageren en zelfs de moeite nemen om een vertaal actie toe te passen.

Kinderachtig, een topic openen in wat voor taal dan ook.

Aandacht trekkerij en jammer dat er medeforummers op reageren en zelfs de moeite nemen om een vertaal actie toe te passen.

Sorry, my original post was written in English. Later I tried to edit it to add “PON indicator is blinking.”.

I used web browser to translate the web so I can find “Edit” button. The original post content was accidentally translated and the translation content was posted so it appears the post was created in non-Dutch, non-English…. 😅

@CrisTien @Teresa van Odido   Thank you for the follow up and I’m sorry about the translation. 

I had logged a ticket #69392978 with 0800-0092

Please closed/remove my post

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

@CrisTien @Teresa van Odido   Thank you for the follow up and I’m sorry about the translation. 

I had logged a ticket #69392978 with 0800-0092

Please closed/remove my post

I understand! thank you very much for your response.👍🏻

Kind regards🌟

Reageer