Skip to main content

After almost three months without internet, it is finally repaired. However I was told that since I did not have a T-Mobile phone number, I couldn’t get a voucher for these three months but once the issue would be fixed, I should call back Consumer Services for compensation. Mind you that I only have one phone so even if I did buy a SIM card, I would not be able to use it.

Now after three months, I am asking for compensation and after 38 minutes of wait time and 2 redirects - Odido hanged up on me. I am now asking, cordially on this forum, for someone in Consumer Services to come back to me so we could find a solution together. 

It is not normal to:

1. only offering consumers one option for a short term fix WHILE KNOWING that you are forcing your consumers to buy additional product (10 euro the SIM card…) and asking us to call EVERY week for an additional code;
  2. asking your consumer to continue paying every month while the issue is occurring (at least I will get my money back for this one)
  3. misguide us when talking about compensation;
  4. hang up after 38 minutes and 2 useless redirects;

Looking forward to have a conversation with any representative.

Hi @Ached , welcome to the community. 

There is a formal compensation when the error takes more than 24 hours. This is your monthly fee/30 × the amount of days you had the error.

To overcome the error time,  Odido offers free usage of mobile data, indeed you need a (prepaid) simcard for that.  Other compensation is not to be expected. It is a consumer line without an SLA. Sometimes we see on this forum a moderator which offers an extra free mooie package. Maybe you like that, than a moderator can see if that is possible. 

Yes, I would love to have a moderator contact me here to discuss since Odido’s Consumer Services hang up after 38 minutes of wait time…

Hey @Ached, welcome to our Community!

We are happy to help you with this, however, I cannot find a subscription to this email address. Can you add your customer number to your account? This looks like ABC12345 and can be found in Mijn Odido → Meer → Mijn gegevens. Thanks in advance!

Thank you - here is my customer number: XXXX.

Thank you

Reageer