Skip to main content
Beantwoord

Odido thuis geen internet, huawei media converter los slow blinking red

• 7 September 2024
  • 7 reacties
  • 66 Bekeken

Hi, no internet in den haag since 6 september 2024 around 17:30.

Called odido customer service

No sympathy lady, nothing she can do until monday, asking for solution again, got promised 4 unlimited vouchers which she did not deliver.

Calling customer service again

Helpful man, give me 2 unlimited vouchers

The internet problem, usually this is kpn network problem and always kpn network problem. In the past you always send technician which in the end always conclude nothing he can do as the problem in kpn network. As the other community user said, can we shorten the process, if not wrong after kpn network fix their problem, odido need to re-register again. Kpn network promised internet back at 6 september 2024 23:00 

I have good experience with this forum and looking for that miracle again

That unlimited voucher has 20GB fair usage policy?

No, these vouchers have no 20gb cap. The validity is 24 hours or 7 days. (2 versions)

In the past real medewerker from tmobile always replying

Hi @draco2000, I checked it right away! I see that in this case a ticket should indeed be created for the technical department. They will come to a solution as soon as possible. You can keep an eye on your email for this. Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions or if something is unclear. For now I wish you a nice day! Greetings, Ishana

Who set the answer of this topic

Be aware there is limit 470GB within that 7 days voucher, so there is limit

Just made a call, nothing we can do other than to wait till Wednesday

Got sms today to make appointment with Guidion

Made appointment for 12:00 - 16:00 today

Anxiously waiting.. suddenly stuff working at 14:30

Monteur ring the bell,

He fixed something in kpn box in the outside, cable is not good he said. He checked my meter kast, router.

I have internet!

Hi @draco2000, great to hear that it's resolved! I have immediately put a compensation for you in the system. This will be settled with your next bill. You have also received a confirmation by e-mail and you can always check it on Mijn Odido: https://internet.odido.nl/rekeningen/compensaties. Have a nice day! Greetings, Ishana

Reageer