Skip to main content

No connection since morning

• 1 June 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 22 Bekeken

Hello allemaal,

I have no internet connection since 11:28 this morning. I wasn't home until half an hour ago, but my smart meter had warned me this morning. I tried all media converter and modem resets. In my Medi converter, LAN and POWER are blinking green, LOS is blinking red, but there is no light on PON. Is this situation normal? I cannot reach customer support because it is late, but as a remote worker, I want to eliminate my concerns that the problem can be resolved by Monday. Anyone have any ideas?

-------

Ik heb sinds 11:28 vanochtend geen internetverbinding. Ik was pas een half uur geleden thuis, maar mijn slimme meter had mij vanochtend gewaarschuwd. Ik heb alle mediaconverter- en modemresets geprobeerd. In mijn Medi-converter knipperen LAN en POWER groen, LOS knippert rood, maar er brandt geen licht op PON. Is deze situatie normaal? Ik kan de klantenondersteuning niet bereiken omdat het laat is, maar als externe medewerker wil ik mijn zorgen wegnemen dat het probleem maandag kan worden opgelost. Heeft iemand ideeën?

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Anfeidredd, thanks for reaching out, I would love to get your connection up and running as soon as possible again! I read that you had contact with a colleague of mine earlier today. I have immediately forwarded the request for a technician for Guidion and you will quickly receive an invite from them by e-mail and SMS.

I am sure that they can do a lot for you, I am looking forward to your meeting with the technician! 

Reageer