Skip to main content
Beantwoord

Want to cancel

• 28 June 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 70 Bekeken

I want to cancel but I’m not receiving any 4 digit code when trying to add the number the Tmobile app
Emails have gone unanswered as well

Hello @D3TTOL 

You cannot cancel your mobile subscription yourself, a moderator can shmvit the cancellation for you.

Have you filled in your klantnummer in your community profile?

I want to cancel but I’m not receiving any 4 digit code when trying to add the number the Tmobile app
Emails have gone unanswered as well

Hi, Is it your mobile or T-Mobile for Home Internet subscription? Is the subscription linked in your My T-Mobile account? Then you can cancel it yourself using our digital cancellation form: https://www.t-mobile.nl/my/abonnement-opzeggen. Please note that you always have one month's notice with us. 

Is the contract already outside the contract period? Then it will continue for one month from the date of termination. If you are still in your contract period, you will have to buy off the contract. You then pay 50% of the monthly costs for the remaining months and the device credit you still have open (if you have one). 

If it is about your mobile subscription, I can cancel the subscription for you or see what is possible! Can you send me a private message with your phone number, zip code + house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of the bank account number known to us for verification? Then I'll take a look with you right away! 

If it's about your T-Mobile for Home internet subscription, I will of course forward you to one of my colleagues at Home, they will help you with this as well! 

Looking forward to your reply! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin 

Reageer