Beantwoord

Subscription cancellation

• 29 January 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 43 Bekeken

Hello, I hope this message finds you well. I had a contract which ended around September. Now I wish to cancel the monthly subscription for my number. The problem is that I am outside of the Netherlands, and I will not be back for a while. All the options I have tried to cancel the subscription online has failed (Online form, mail etc.). The only option the online ai chat gives me is to call the operators, which I cannot. Can you please help me with this. I do not want to be charged for a mobile plan I am not using. 

Thank you for your time and help in advance! 

icon

Beste antwoord door Marciano van Odido 31 January 2024, 13:20

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Aytaj, welcome to our Community! Sorry to see you go, but I hope you're enjoying your time outside of the Netherlands. You don't have a Mijn Odido-account yet, the easiest way to cancel your subscription is to create an account and cancel your subscription via this link. The reason I'm asking you to create a Mijn Odido-account is because there is also an open invoice from November of € 18,45 that still needs to be paid - you can easily do this payment via iDeal in Mijn Odido. Please let me know if it works for you and keep in mind that you always have 1 month notice period! 😄

Reageer