Beantwoord

My Sim card is blocked, and I want to cancel my subscription.

• 2 May 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 16 Bekeken

A month ago, I attempted to cancel my subscription over the phone, believing it was successfully terminated.

However, I continue to receive bills.

The issue is compounded by my non-functional SIM card, which prevents me from logging into my Odido account. Could someone kindly assist me with canceling my subscription?

icon

Beste antwoord door Pharwin van Odido 3 May 2024, 13:27

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hello @satoshi welcome to our community, I am happy to help you! I did a search right away on your email address and I come across the number ending in ***7936, can that be correct? 

I also see that you have cancelled your subscription via a colleague. However, you gave us notice on 25/03/24 and you always have one month's notice with us. Your subscription was therefore discontinued on 25/04/24, which is why you can no longer use your SIM card. 

In addition, it is good to know that you had an old Tele2 subscription with us. We always invoice afterwards. The invoice of April is for March. I see in your account that you also transferred a payment to us and that it has been processed. However, I see that only this month's invoice is still open in your account. It is the invoice with this invoice number: 901541045871 (the one for April), but this is about the period 01/03/24 to 31/03/24. The amount is € 29,51 and should have been paid by 25/04/24. I advise you to still pay this amount. 

So you have been billed on this invoice up to 31/03/24. Because your subscription was stopped with us on 24/04/24, you will receive a final invoice from us this month (in May) for the usage from 01/04/24 to 25/04/24. After that you will not receive any more invoices from us! 

If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know, we're happy to help! 

Reageer