Skip to main content
Beantwoord

How to cancel an Odido subscription from abroad

• 22 July 2024
  • 8 reacties
  • 86 Bekeken

I am currently in my home country and will not be returning to the Netherlands. Is it possible to cancel my subscription?

8 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +7

Hello Ayano, welcome to our Community! Very understandable that you don't need your subscription anymore if you stay abroad permanently. Let's look at a solution together. When I search on your email address, I come across the number ending in ***4491. Is that the number in question? In addition, I see that you are still under contract until 29-10-2025. If you want to cancel earlier, you can buy it off. You will then pay 50% of the monthly costs for the remaining months and the device credit you currently have outstanding. I see that you have no phone credit and that it is a Sim Only subscription. 

If you want, I can cancel the subscription for you. Please note that you always have one month's notice with us. The subscription can be cancelled on 22/08/24 at the earliest. The redemption price is then € 102,92. If you agree, I will just have to perform an additional verification with you to make sure that you are the right person. I have already sent a code by SMS to your number. Could you share it with me? Then I will start working for you right away! 

Hello Pharwin,

Thank you very much for your help!!

I'm in Japan and I can't connect to the Odido network. Therefore, I can't receive SMS messages... Are there any other solutions?

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Hi @ayano ,

Try to manually connect to another provider in Japan. 

Reputatie 6
Badge +7

@ayano No problem, I've just sent the verification code to your e-mailaddress. Can you share it with me? Then I can arrange the cancellation for you! 

@Pharwin van Odido 

Thank you very much for your help!!

This is the number! 8825733

Reputatie 6
Badge +7

@ayano  Thanks for sharing the verification code, it is absolutely correct! I have just completed the cancellation for you and sent you a confirmation email about this as well. Your subscription will be discontinued on 22/08/24 due to the month's notice period. 

If there is anything else I can do for you, please feel free to let me know. For now, have a great time in Japan! 😄

@Pharwin van Odido Thank you very much for your prompt and courteous response! It was very helpful!

Will the payment be deducted automatically, or do I need to make a payment somewhere? In that case, could you please provide me with an invoice?

Reputatie 6
Badge +7

@ayano The redemption fee will be added to your final invoice. This will be done with your next invoice and it will be automatically collected from your bank account number! 

Reageer