Beantwoord

End contract

• 4 March 2024
  • 9 reacties
  • 99 Bekeken

Hi, 

I will leave Netherlands at end of March.

Can anybody help me to end the contract at the month end?

icon

Beste antwoord door zjmolian 5 March 2024, 18:18

Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @zjmolian 

Do you want to end your mobile subscription? Are you still within your contract period or are you contract free?

Habe you filled in your klantnummer in your community profile?

Hello @zjmolian 

Do you want to end your mobile subscription? Are you still within your contract period or are you contract free?

Habe you filled in your klantnummer in your community profile?

Yes, I think I filled the klantnumber.

I want to end the subscription at the end of March, and I’m still in a contract.

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hello @zjmolian, I can help you with that! Is it about canceling your mobile subscription ending at this number ***678? I can see that you are still in contract through 19-9-2024. If you want to cancel the subscription, you need to buy it off. You will then pay 50% of the monthly charges for the remaining months and the device credit you currently have outstanding. Please note that you have a month's notice period anyway. For example, if I process the cancellation for you today, the subscription will run until 05/04/24. I immediately made the calculation for you and if you would cancel today it will cost you € 235,24. 

If you agree, please comment in this topic. Then I just need to perform an additional verification by SMS and I can process the cancellation for you! 

Hello @zjmolian, I can help you with that! Is it about canceling your mobile subscription ending at this number ***678? I can see that you are still in contract through 19-9-2024. If you want to cancel the subscription, you need to buy it off. You will then pay 50% of the monthly charges for the remaining months and the device credit you currently have outstanding. Please note that you have a month's notice period anyway. For example, if I process the cancellation for you today, the subscription will run until 05/04/24. I immediately made the calculation for you and if you would cancel today it will cost you € 235,24. 

If you agree, please comment in this topic. Then I just need to perform an additional verification by SMS and I can process the cancellation for you! 

Thank you.

So I can still use it till 5/4/2024 or 6/4/2024. Right? If it’s correct, pls help me cancel it. Thank you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@zjmolian 

Yes you can still use the simcard for one month.

@zjmolian

Yes you can still use the simcard for one month.

Thank you.

Then pls help me terminate the contract.

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

@zjmolian No problem, I can take care of that for you! You always have one month's notice. If I process the cancellation for you today, the subscription will run until 06/04/24. On this day it will be discontinued. 

In order to process the cancellation for you, I need to do an additional verification with you to make sure that you are the right person. I have just sent you a verfication code by SMS. Would you please share it with me? Then I can process the cancellation for you! 

@zjmolian No problem, I can take care of that for you! You always have one month's notice. If I process the cancellation for you today, the subscription will run until 06/04/24. On this day it will be discontinued. 

In order to process the cancellation for you, I need to do an additional verification with you to make sure that you are the right person. I have just sent you a verfication code by SMS. Would you please share it with me? Then I can process the cancellation for you! 

It's 8346110

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

@zjmolian Thanks for sharing the verification code. I have just processed the cancellation for you and sent you a confirmation email about this as well. Since you have one month notice with us, the subscription will be discontinued on 06/04/24. The redemption amount is € 233,84. You will receive an email about this on your last invoice in a month! 

If there is anything else I can do for you, feel free to let me know! 

Reageer