Skip to main content

Hello, I moved out of NL last month and I’ve been trying to cancel my subscription. I cannot find how much do I have to py one time to cancel it. Can someone help me in this regard?

Hi Moiz, hopefully the move went well! Of course I understand that you want to cancel a subscription that you are no longer going to use. I therefore immediately went to check for you how much it would cost if you cancelled your subscription now, as you still have a current contract. Taking into account a notice period of one month, the redemption price will be €512.33 when I cancel the subscription from the 22nd of October. This consists of €453.72 for the handset credit and €58.61 for your contract. Will you let me know if I can take care of the contract termination for you? For additional questions, you know where to find me!

Hi Sam, Yes please do this as soon as possible. Then I will the remaining amount of 512.33 euros  in a week or two if it is possible. Let me know. Thank you :)

I took care of it for you, Moiz! Your subscription will be stopped from the 22nd of October. Until then, you will still pay for your subscription. In the next month, you can expect the final invoice from us, which will also include the redemption fee etc. We will debit it from you in the regular way, so this will never happen just out of nowhere. We will send you an e-mail in advance. If you have any additional questions, just let me know!

Reageer