Skip to main content

I would like to cancel my subscription, and I cannot do it online, may I know how to cancel it?

Hey @sandrahuang, welcome to our Community!

I'm happy to check this out for you. However, I cannot find a subscription to this e-mail address. Can you add your klantnummer to your profile? This can be found in My Odido → Internet + TV abonnement → Meer → Mijn Gegevens; at the top of the page it says: Jouw Klantnummer: ABC12345. Thanks in advance! 

Hi @Tommie van Odido 

Thanks for your reply. My contract is from Tele 2, and it’s mobile phone SIM only, currently I have monthly subscription, klantnummer: 1.19646044.

If I don’t want to cancel my contract but transfer to prepaid, is it possible?

Hi, may I know if I can transfer my mobile contract to prepaid? klantnummer: 1.19646044.

Hi @sandrahuang 

I see you already spoke with my colleagues. Is everything settles or do you still have questions?

Hi @Hajar van Odido I haven’t not received further respond from your colleague. Is possible you can help me to switch my contract to prepaid?

Hi @sandrahuang 

I see you have a former Tele2 subscription and it is not possible to switch your contract to PrePaid with a Tele2 contract. The only option you have is a regular cancellation. If you would like to proceed with the cancellation please let me know. Keep in mind there is a one month notice. 

I want to cancel my plan also. How much this will be?

Hi @Alex McGuinness, sorry to see you go, but I'm happy to help you cancel. The zip code and house number that are in your profile are not correct. Please check them and fill in the correct ones (the ones that are linked to your subscription in our system) and then I'm happy to check what the fee will be to cancel your subscription! 😄

Hi, I updated my address for you so it will match!

Hi @Alex McGuinness, thanks for updating your profile so quickly. Your contract runs until October, 11th 2025. So, if you cancel your subscription now, you will have 1 month notice period and the fee will be € 81,06. Do you want to cancel your subscription? If I do this today, you will have your subscription until the 4th of November. If yes, please let me know and also send me the verification code I just sent you via SMS! 😄

Reageer