Skip to main content

4G voor Thuis

• 14 June 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 22 Bekeken

Hello, I want to turn off Internet because I don’t need it anymore. Cancel your subscription. Address: gprivate information] In addition, I send a photo of the invoice. Thank you. Larysa Bulyk

eImage removed by moderator due to private information] 

1 reactie

Reputatie 6
Badge +7

Hello @Bublyk Larysa. welcome to our community! I'm happy to help you with this! First of all, I've removed your private information and image. It is not convenient to have your private data public on our Community. Please pay attention to this! 

I checked with you right away and I see that you are still in contract until 09/08/24. If you want, I can stop the subscription per the end date for you. Then it won't cost you anything. 

If you want to cancel the subscription right away, you can do so per 14/07/24 because you always have a month's notice with us. I made the calculation for you right away and if I cancel your subscription today, it will end on 14/07/24 and it will cost you € 17,25. 

If you agree, I will just have to do an additional verification to make sure that you are the right person. I will then send a verification code by SMS to the number. If you can share that code with me, I'll take care of the cancellation right away! 

Just let me know what you would like, I'll be happy to help! 

Reageer