Beantwoord

Error message 'Je kunt helaas niet zelf een bijbestelling doen omdat je niet de contracthouder bent.'

• 30 April 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 26 Bekeken

This month I finally got my fiberglass internet  (it took 7 months but that is not the issue here ). On subscription overview page I click add subscription and then order new subscription. No matter if I click sim only or new phone I get this message on the screen. I created my odido account couple months back and I don't have any other subscriptions connected to this account. Why I get this message, can you help me about that? How I am not the contract holder of my account or subscription?

icon

Beste antwoord door Marciano van Odido 30 April 2024, 15:50

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi bozkurtmuammer, welcome to our Community and welcome to Odido! Nice to hear that you've chosen for Glasvezel, and that you're looking at another subscription as well. Our IT department is aware of this issue, and they are working on a fix. In the meantime you can simply order a new subscription via Odido.nl. I hope we're able to fix this very soon. Please let me know if ordering a subscription via our website worked for you! 😄

Reageer