Service

• 14 May 2024
  • 7 reacties
  • 63 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 3 reacties

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to file a formal complaint regarding my recent experience with one of your customer service representatives.

On May 13th, around 12 o'clock, I contacted your customer service department regarding an extra charge of 15 euros on my account. The representative I spoke with was extremely unprofessional and disrespectful throughout our interaction. Despite my attempts to explain the situation calmly, she continuously interrupted me, raised her voice, and exhibited a complete lack of empathy and professionalism. Despite my request, she refused to provide her name and abruptly terminated the call.

Following this distressing experience, I contacted your customer service department again, and I was fortunate to speak with another representative named Marga. Unlike the previous representative, Marga was courteous, attentive, and promptly rectified the error, acknowledging that the mistake originated from Odido's side.

While I appreciate Marga's professionalism and assistance, I am deeply disappointed and disturbed by the conduct of the initial representative.

Her behavior not only failed to address my concerns but also left me feeling disrespected and upset. Customer service interactions should be conducted with courtesy, respect, and a commitment to resolving issues satisfactorily. Unfortunately, the behavior displayed by the aforementioned representative fell far short of these expectations.

I eagerly request that you investigate this matter further and take appropriate action to address the conduct of the representative involved. Additionally, I would appreciate it if you could provide me with her name for documentation purposes.

As a loyal customer for 7 years, I value the services provided by T-mobile, but this experience has tarnished my perception of your company.

I trust that you will take the necessary steps to ensure that such incidents do not happen in the future.

Thank you for your attention to this serious  matter.

I look forward to your prompt response.

Regards,
Sadaf Soroudi 

Marciano van Odido 2 maanden geleden

Good afternoon Sadaf, welcome to our Community! First off; I'm happy to hear that my colleague Marga was able to rectify this mistake and that she helped you in a courteous and attentive way - just as you can expect from our customer service. I'm sorry to hear that your conversation with my first colleague was disrespecting and upsetting. I wish I could've spared you from this experience.

Is this about an inactive 4G voor Thuis subscription with a 097-number with 39 in the end? If yes: I've looked into your account and recent contact moments with my colleagues, but I don't see any logs of May 13th 2024. I only see a log on March 5th from my colleague Jerrel (about contract termination) and one on April 8th from Melissa (about a credit). Do these names sound familiar by any chance?

Do you have any other subscriptions with us, that I can look into for contact moments: for example a Mobile or Internet + TV subscription?

Please let me know. It will be hard to find the initial colleague without a contact log, but I will do my absolute best to find her and forward your complaint to her manager, so they can follow up on this.

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Good afternoon Sadaf, welcome to our Community! First off; I'm happy to hear that my colleague Marga was able to rectify this mistake and that she helped you in a courteous and attentive way - just as you can expect from our customer service. I'm sorry to hear that your conversation with my first colleague was disrespecting and upsetting. I wish I could've spared you from this experience.

Is this about an inactive 4G voor Thuis subscription with a 097-number with 39 in the end? If yes: I've looked into your account and recent contact moments with my colleagues, but I don't see any logs of May 13th 2024. I only see a log on March 5th from my colleague Jerrel (about contract termination) and one on April 8th from Melissa (about a credit). Do these names sound familiar by any chance?

Do you have any other subscriptions with us, that I can look into for contact moments: for example a Mobile or Internet + TV subscription?

Please let me know. It will be hard to find the initial colleague without a contact log, but I will do my absolute best to find her and forward your complaint to her manager, so they can follow up on this.

Hello,

No it was not about this purpose, It was about the extra charge of 15 euro

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Sadaf, thank you for letting me know! I'm in talks with my colleague on how to find the colleague that you spoke to. Could please send me a private message with the phone number that you used during that specific call? You can also add it to your profile under 'Klantnummer'. I look forward to receiving it and I will continue my search.

I have added my phone number under klantnummer

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Sadaf, thank you for filling in your phone number! I've looked at the cases under this phone number and I found a log from your conversation on May 13th. This one was from around 11:16AM. In other words; I found my colleague that you spoke to. I've already forwarded your complaint about her to her team manager, and I guarantee you that they will pick this up and take appropriate action. Again, my apologies for your experience, I hope your next experiences will be just as good as with Marga. And if you have any questions, please know that you can always come to me. The Community and I will be here for you! 

Hi Marciano,

The lady who I talked to around 11:16 was Jose, my complaint is not about her, although she was not well trained to find my last conversation on March in your system.

But my complaint is about a woman who I talked to after Jose around 11:45

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Good morning Sadaf, thank you for letting me know right away that your complaint was not about Jose. In that case it was indeed as I thought and the colleague you spoke to between Jose and Marga did not log your conversation. I've forwarded this information to my colleague, and I hope that she can find out who the colleague was. Once I get a reply, I will let you know. It might take a bit, so for now I wish you a good weekend!

Reageer